Login

Register

Login

Register

Power of Subconscious Mind


The power of the subconscious mind is something that has been spoken of over decades now. It gives you an edge over your circumstances or others if you understand how to use subconscious mind or how does subconscious mind work.

To start with let us just say there is a mind and there is the subconscious mind. How to control the mind? One can do that by counseling or by mind control activities. So the obvious question then is how to control your subconscious mind. The answer is you cant. You cannot ever control your subconscious mind. You can only program or reprogram your subconscious mind. You can rewire your subconscious mind. There are techniques like EFT (emotional freedom technique) in which you can reprogram your subconscious mind in 5 minutes. There are also subconscious mind training techniques. Now whether you do any of the above or you simple access your subconscious mind, you should first know what is the way to activate your higher mind of success and even before that to understand in routine language what is the power of the subconscious mind.

The power of the subconscious mind can best be explained by two concepts :
1. the seed: supposing there are two lands that a farmer ploughs. On one land he digs deep and puts a seed. On the other land, he does not make that much effort but simply removes initially soil and puts the seed. Now in the event of a storm, the latter seed is likely to be washed away while the previous seed won’t be impacted by the storm. We use this example to understand that the land is ‘the mind’ and the depth of soil is the ‘subconscious mind’ and the seed is where we ‘register message in subconscious mind’. Once this is done do you realize that the growth from this seed will result to be a time tested stronger tree ? So will be the positive results in your life. This is the power of the subconscious mind.
2. the iceberg: do you know that a iceberg is 10% visible to the naked eye while the rest 90% is beneath the water. Similarly, the conscious mind – that we use in a day to day basis – for counseling each other or making each other understand a subject, is only 10% of the entire game. Of which also an average person uses only approx 4%. Now what a waste it is to not even know the deep secret of subconscious minds and how the subconscious mind can change your life. Imagine 90% of talent lying wasted /unutilized /underutilized by any person. How much success, growth and happiness has this person put on hold in his or her life because of not using or not knowing how to use that 90%.

The power of knowing how much of your own subconscious mind you are using and how you can use it specifically for any area of your life, to get more of what you want is not only an art but a necessity.

Of course, you can continue to read books and blogs about them. But “experiencing” that is a session is just life-altering. This kind of life transformation also brings with it a lot of peace and contentment for a person.

Engage with a energy therapist or energy coach soon to find out where and how can you use your power of subconscious mind. Do not be surprised if what you had made efforts for all your life, starts to manifst within next 21 days or sooner !

Keep Smiling !

Miscellaneous

power of subconcious mind

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *